Pages

Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Mmmm... the smell of a new handbag

I received a wonderful new handbag from a certain boyfriend of mine for Christmas this year! I especially love all the little compartments and zipper details on this bag! I'm a bit of an organizing freak, so it's a necessity that everything in my purse has a place. 

I think it's a beautiful bag on its own, but felt that it just needed a little boost to become truly special. I found the scarf and thought it would be the perfect accent piece!

You can do this to update any of your old purses or bags. I could see this working really well with other scarves, ribbons, flowers... the list goes on. What do you guys think?



6 comments:

  1. The colour of this bag is gorgeous! I love adding silk scarves to them too, it can completely change the look of them!

    Thank you for leaving a comment on my blog and following. I'm a new follower on your blog :)

    Kimberley x

    http://kimberley77.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm really loving this pewter colored bag as well. Thanks for visiting and following my blog! :)

      xo Abbey

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm loving silk scarves as an addition to bags, lately. And thanks for commenting :)

      Delete
  3. I think that looks really nice!

    Helen from:

    http://babybeautifulmummy.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much! Just found and followed your blog xo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by! Feel free to leave a comment.

xo Abbey