Despite my misgivings, I'm a good sport and will continue to bore you all with over two dozen useless pieces of information about my life. Here goes!
- I have a freckle in my left eye (so if there's a clone, you'll be able to spot the difference...).
- I didn't fly on a plane until I was 15.
- I have no sense of personal style because I love everything. Preppy, gothic, trendy, and everything inbetween. If I like it, I wear it.
- I am a notorious multi-tasker, sometimes to the point of incompletion.
- I am enchanted by technology and am always trying to keep up with the latest advances.
- My car used to belong to my Grandmother.
- Said car is a 1998 white Volvo. It's very boxy, but I love it.
- In addition to my beauty addiction, I LOVE organizing. I confess to stalking multiple blogs dedicated to the sport.
- I started blogging in 2011 but didn't really get into it until late 2012, and now I've been bitten by the bug and can't stop.
- I am 5'8" and have been at war with my height since a young age. I wish I were just a few inches shorter so I could wear beautiful high heels all the time!
- Every few months or so I purge my makeup collection because I feel guilty for amassing as much as I have.
- My favorite books to read are post-apocalyptic young adult novels despite their trashiness.
- I am half Chinese, and then a mixture of German, French, and Welsh.
- I make pretty awesome stir-fry, courtesy of my Mother, who gave me my first rice cooker and wok as a birthday present last year.
- I am terrified about being an English major (even though my concentration is Professional Writing), but I couldn't imagine being anything else.
- I fold and organize my underwear. Was that TMI?
- Ditto for socks.
- Despite my outwardly girly tendencies, I love camping and playing sports.
- I don't want to get my wisdom teeth out! Well, unless I get put under. Ain't nobody got time for that kind of pain during the procedure.
- I yo-yo between being perpetually hungry and fasting for days. Sometimes I'm a bottomless pit, but then other times I can go for a while on just water.
- I play the double bass, and used to play in 6 orchestras until very recently.
- I really hate unpacking from a trip, but loooove packing to go on one. Perhaps it's my subconscious telling me I should never have ended my vacation.
- I love the idea of living in a tiny space because it just looks so darn cute but I know I have way too much stuff to accomplish the feat. See: Ultra-Tiny Japanese Home
- I was scared to get my ears pierced until I was 16.
- (see #4).
If you made it through this post, I'm very impressed by your diligence and interest in my life. Thanks again to Holly for helping me divulge more of my life on the internet. I tag all of you, plus the following three bloggers, in no particular order, to complete this tag as they see fit:
Christine, from Little Red Bow
Libby, from Makeup By Libby
Linh, from Blushology